Select the number of specifications
This section will help you to select the right product for your application. You can then go to the appropriate individual product section to find the specific model(s) and specifications for the appropriate products.
*Please note that our products use mechanical pulverization of ice and do not need to be used with salt, brine or other deicing chemicals.
• Low-cost, small-scale models are ideal for clearing compacted snow and ice from sidewalks, bike paths, running paths, small roadways, parking lots, or any other paved surface at least 1.2m (3.94’) in width.
• Small-scale units can be operated in conjunction with skid steers, tractors or wheel loaders, depending on model, which comply with the weight standards of the Snow Lion equipment.
• For larger working areas, such as municipal highways, interstates, parking lots or airport runways, we encourage you to look into our large-scale products such as the WR Series Mechanical Ice-Breaking Roller Systems or WHR Series Hydraulic Ice- Breaking Roller systems.
• Low-cost, large-scale models are available in working widths from 2.0m (6.6’) to 3.0m (9.9’) and can be operated with a wheel loader, tractor, large snowplow truck or motor grader, depending on model.
• The DW20N is a wonderful alternative to the more expensive hydraulic units or units with additional shovel systems.
• The double-row wheel design of the DW20N doubles the ice-breaking efficiency and the allows for ease of use in both forward and reverse.
• The DW20N is designed to be operated with a skid steer, tractor or wheel loader with a minimum lift capacity of 1,700kg (3,740lbs).
SOLUTIONS FOR LARGE-SCALE SNOW AND ICE REMOVAL
• Available in mechanical or hydraulic, single-row or double-row wheel or single-roller units, Snow Lion has a solution for any winter maintenance need.
• Individually suspended, patented ice-breaking wheels provide snow and ice crushing of up to 5 cm (1.97”) solid ice in a single-pass, while also adhering to the roadway contour.
• Interchangeable wheel designs allow for you to choose the best fit for your individual needs from any of our four patented ice-breaking wheel designs.
• Ice-breaking wheel variations, as well as our ice-breaking roller systems, are available with individually replaceable ice-breaking teeth/milling spikes, depending on model.
MECHANICAL ROAD PROFILING WHEEL ICE-BREAKING SYSTEMS WITH SHOVEL
• Large-scale units designed to pulverize hard-packed snow and ice as well as remove the debris left behind on the roadway surface with an adjustable plow shovel.
• There is no need to use an additional snowplow to clear the pulverized snow and ice with these units, they do it all!
• These units are designed to clear larger roads, municipal highways, interstates, parking lots, airport runways or any other paved surface at least 2.0m (6.56’) in width.
• Compatible with wheel loaders, motor graders, tractors or large-scale snowplow trucks, depending on model.
HYDRAULIC ROAD PROFILING WHEEL ICE-BREAKING SYSTEMS WITH AUGER & SHOVEL
• Large-scale units designed to pulverize hard-packed snow and ice as well as remove the debris left behind on the roadway surface with an auger and shovel system.
MECHANICAL DOUBLE-WHEEL SYSTEMS
• Our double-row, road profiling wheel units utilize two-rows of our patented icebreaking wheels to remove compacted snow and ice in the harshest of conditions.
• Available in working widths of 2.0m (6.6’) to 3.0m (9.9’), we have a solution to fit any need.
• Ideal for clearing small roadways, municipal roads, parking lots or any other similar paved surface at least 2.0m (6.56’) in width.
• One of the most versatile designs in our fleet, the DW20N reduces overall labor costs and reduces or eliminates the need for salt, brine or other chemicals harmful to the environment.
• Units are available for purchase or rental with quick-attach, universal connection plates, depending on model.
• The simple solution for snow and ice removal in extreme temperatures is right here!
HYDRAULIC DOUBLE-WHEEL SYSTEMS
• Our double-row, hydraulic wheel units utilize two sets of our patented ice-breaking wheels to remove compacted snow and ice in the harshest of conditions.
• Ideal for clearing of small roadways, municipal roads, highways, interstates, parking lots or airport runways, Snow Lion has the most efficient winter maintenance solutions on the market.
• The IWA30X reduces overall labor costs and reduces or eliminates the need for salt, brine or other chemicals harmful to the environment and infrastructure.
You have no items to require
Send your message to us
At Medium Por, we provide the exceptional service we'd want to experience ourselves!
Address: P.O. Box 10815, Reno, NV, 89510
MON - FRI: 7am - 10pm
SATURDAY: 8am - 10pm
SUNDAY: 8am - 11pm
© 2023 SNOW LION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.